Medicare Part A: Annual Hospital Services
Services ProvidedMedicare PaysPlan PaysYou Pay
0-60 daysEverything except Part A deductible ($1,329)75% of Part A deductible ($987)Remaining 25% $329
61-90 daysEverything except $329 per day$329 per day$0
91 days onwards: During 60 hospital lifetime reserve daysEverything except $658 per day$658 per day$0
Post lifetime reserve days: Additional 1 year$0Remaining Medicare eligible expenses$0
Additional 1 year$0$0All fees
Skilled Nursing Coverage
0-20 daysTotal approved amounts$0$0
21-100 daysEverything except $164.50 a dayUp to $123 a dayUp to $41.50 per day
101 + days$0$0All costs
Blood Coverage
Initial 3 Pints$050%50%
Extra AmountsAll costs$0$0
Hospice CareLimited coinsurance provision for pharmaceuticals and inpatient respite services50% Medicare coinsurance50% Medicare coinsurance
Medicare Part B: Annual Medical Services
Service ProvidedMedicare PaysPlan PaysYou Pay
Part B Deductible$0$0Part B Deductible ($183)
Remaining Medicare approved chargesUsually 75%Remaining fees up to Medicare approved amountsAll fees above Medicare approved amounts
Part B excess fees (over Medicare's approved fees)$0$0All fees
Blood Coverage
Initial 3 Pints$075%25%
Additional blood$0$0Part B Deductible ($183)
Rest of Medicare approved feesUsually 80%Usually 15%Usually 5%